"Charles is the best attorney I have come across in the last 10 years. I am in the construction and development business and there are always little things that come up in the day to day operations: reviewing contracts, dealing with subcontractors, collection of receivables or representing us in the purchase of real estate. Charles is down to Earth and he tells it like it is. He is reasonable and available when I need him. If you need a good honest attorney he's your guy."Mountaintop Construction
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
If you’re ready to learn more about how you can obtain personal representation that gets results, take a minute to fill out the contact form below.
- Slip and Fall in Big Box Store over a mat. Settlement award of $65k to a client who suffered damages caused by a slip and fall accident over the entrance mat in a large commercial chain store.
- Driver injured automobile accident settles for $245,000.00. Settled for $245,000.00
- 2nd DWI dismissed due to preexisting foot condition 2nd DWI Dropped
- Posted on 08/25/2021 How The New Moratorium on Evictions Affect New Jersey Landlords
- Posted on 04/03/2020 DRE Protocol- Evaluating Impairment during a DUI
- Posted on 03/30/2020 Landlord Tenant Law Update