For many individuals in New Jersey, legal matters can seem overwhelming. For those heading to court or dealing with contracts for the first time, or even if you’ve been here before, finding the information and confidence you need can be difficult. That’s why I have prepared these answers to many common questions about municipal court charges, real estate, and personal injury.
- Page 1
What Are the Basic Rules of a 1031 Exchange?
What Should I Know About Security Deposits?
Harsh Consequences Go Hand in Hand With Drinking and Driving in New Jersey
What Happens If You Leave the Scene of an Accident?
What Happens When Your Building is Sold?
Top Ten Questions About Personal Injuries in New Jersey
What is a Conditional Discharge?
What are the 12 Most Common Questions For a Landlord Tenant Lawyer?
Why Should I Hire an Attorney to Handle a Traffic Ticket?
Can You Guarantee Me a Result?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
If you’re ready to learn more about how you can obtain personal representation that gets results, take a minute to fill out the contact form below.
- "He and his office staff are extremely professional, detail-oriented, and communicative." Diana Ragone
- "If you are buying a house for the first time you will want to use their services. I’m one very very happy client." Mercedez Walker
- "After speaking with 4 other attorneys who wouldn't even consider taking my case, Charles was the only one who offered his advice and recommendations. Highly recommended!" Sam Tsaturov
- Posted on 04/06/2022 Assault Charges in New Jersey
- Posted on 04/06/2022 New Jersey Contempt
- Posted on 04/06/2022 Restraining Orders